The Austria Ski Merchandising und Handel GmbH (hereinafter also referred to as "ASMH", "we", "us" or similar) is an indirect subsidiary of the Austrian Ski Association (Österreichischer Skiverband), ZVR 589297270, Olympiastraße 10, 6020 Innsbruck (hereinafter also referred to as "ÖSV" or "Ski Austria"), and is primarily responsible for merchandising and trade activities for ÖSV, in particular for the operation of the Ski Austria web shop at https://shop.skiaustria.at/en (hereinafter referred to as "Ski Austria Shop").
1. Affected Groups of persons, purpose and legal basis
Generally, we gather personal data from the following groups of persons:
Persons placing an order via the Ski Austria Shop
In case you place an order via the Ski Austria Shop, the following data will be processed:
- Surname and last name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number (optional)
- Street, postal code, place, country
We process such personal data for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations and providing you with the goods ordered. In addition, we use this data to communicate with you regarding our services.
Recipients of this personal data might be, depending on the occasion, shipping partners or payment service providers.
The above-mentioned data will be stored for at least 7 years (as provided for in Section 132 BAO), no longer, however, until the statutory periods of limitations last.
The legal basis allowing us to process the personal data stated above is the performance/fulfilment of a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR, the consent of the affected persons pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR and our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is based on the purpose mentioned above.
Business partners, suppliers
We process the following data from our business partners or suppliers:
- Contact person on behalf of the business partner or supplier: Name, telephone number, e-mail address;
- Billing and payment data (e.g. payment receipts, invoices, means of payment, collection authorizations, bank transactions, settlements, credit cards, bank details / credit cards, credit card reference data, etc.);
- Contract data (e.g. terms of delivery or service, special agreements, discounts, commission data);
- Correspondence language;
- Power of representation
We process the personal data above in order to serve the purpose of fulfilling the obligations arising from the business relationship with our business partners and suppliers.
The above-mentioned data will be stored for at least 7 years (as provided for in § 132 BAO), no longer, however than for 30 years (period of limitation).
The legal basis allowing us to process the personal data stated above is the performance/fulfilment of a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR as well as the fulfillment of a legal obligation pursuant Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR.
2. Links to other websites and social media
3. Data security
ASMH (as part of the Ski Austria Group) has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against, among other, accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorized access. The measures taken are subject to regular review and are continuously adapted to the state of the art.
Notwithstanding our efforts to maintain an appropriately high level of diligence at all times, it cannot be ruled out that information disclosed to us via the Internet may be viewed and used by other persons.
Please note that we therefore accept no liability whatsoever for the disclosure of information due to errors in data transmission not caused by us and/or unauthorized access by third parties (e.g. hacker attack on e-mail account or telephone, interception of faxes).
4. Your rights
You have the following legal rights according to GDPR with regard to your personal data.
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR): Upon request, we shall provide you with information about the personal data processed and the purpose of the processing within one month.
- Right to rectification (Art .16 GDPR): In case of incorrect or incomplete data, you may request rectification.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") (Art. 17 GDPR): We must erase personal data if it is not necessary for the purposes of processing, you withdraw your consent (unless there is another, additional authorization for processing) or the personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR): You can request a restriction of processing if, for example, your personal data is to be used only for specific purposes.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): You have the right, in the cases prescribed by law, to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR): You may object to processing based on public interest or our legitimate interest.
- Right of withdrawal (Art. 7 (3) GDPR): Consents can be revoked by you at any time and without justification. You can do this by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter to our postal address Österreichischer Skiverband, Olympiastraße 10, A-6020 Innsbruck.
- Complaint to the data protection authority (Art. 77 GDPR): If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Austria, this is the data protection authority). You can submit a complaint by e-mail to email@example.com.
You can find more details on these rights in the full version of the GDPR following this link:
Please note that you must prove your identity in a suitable form in order to exercise these rights. Without this proof, there would be a risk that unauthorized persons could access or dispose of your personal data.
5. Disclosure of personal data to third parties / recipients
Generally, we do not submit/transmit any personal data to third parties. However, due to the association's agendas, legal obligations and the complexity of today's data processing processes, it is sometimes essential to pass on personal data also to third parties (see also Section 1 above). In case you would like to receive further information on how and to what extent we process or pass on your personal data in a specific case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the processing of personal data, we sometimes engage processors (Auftragsverarbeiter). We have concluded respective contracts with our processors in accordance with Art. 28 (3) GDPR. In addition, we have ensured that we only work with processors who have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures that ensure processing of personal data in accordance with the requirements of GDPR and the protection of the rights of data subjects.
Depending on the occasion, the personal data mentioned under Section 1 above may also be transferred to the following third parties who are not processors of ours:
- Financial authorities, courts, legal representatives, tax consultants, collection agencies, partners/suppliers
- Members of the Ski Austria group (together with ASMH the "Ski Austria Group"):
- Austrian Ski Federation
- Austria Ski Team Handels- und BeteiligungsgmbH
- Austria Ski Management und Marketing GmbH
- Austria Ski Nordic Veranstaltungsgesellschaft m.b.H.
- AUSTRIA SKI VERANSTALTUNGSGESELLSCHAFT m.b.H.
- Austria SKI WM und Großveranstaltungsges.m.b.H.
- Bergisel Betriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
- Austria Ski Sportanlagen Betriebsges.m.b.H.
6. Cookies and analytics services:
- Most of the cookies we use are "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
- You can change your browser settings so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited.
- When entering our website, we inform you about the types of cookies we use and give you the option to agree to individual types of cookies. We do not load non-essential cookies until you have given your consent to their use. For this purpose, our website uses the cookie consent technology of Cookiebot to obtain your consent within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR for the storage of certain cookies in your browser and to document this in a manner consistent with data protection. The provider of this technology is Cookiebot - Cybot A/S, Havnegade 39, 1058 Copenhagen, Denmark (hereinafter Cookiebot).
- When entering our website, a Cookiebot cookie is stored in your browser, which stores the consents you have given or revoked. This data is not shared with the Cookiebot provider.
- The collected data will be stored until you request to delete it or until you delete the Cookiebot cookie yourself or until the purpose for storing the data no longer applies. Mandatory legal retention periods remain unaffected. Details on data processing by Cookiebot can be found at www.cookiebot.com/de/privacy-policy.
- If you use our "my Ski Austria module" and thus define your favorite sports, you will be presented with news items pre-filtered to your preferences. For this purpose, we save the "digest_interests" cookie locally when you actively select your favorite sports. This cookie only contains IDs of sports and is deleted at the end of the session.
- You can find the cookies used on our website (including current information and revocation options) in the "Cookies" category on our website (https://shop.skiaustria.at/en/privacy).
- Google Analytics: Insofar as you have given your consent as part of the cookie consent, this website uses "Google Analytics 4", a web analytics service provided by Google LLC. The responsible entity for users in the EU/EEA and Switzerland is Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
- For Google Analytics 4, the anonymization of IP addresses is activated by default. Due to IP anonymization, your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the EU or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. According to Google, the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- For example, your approximate location (region), your IP address (in abbreviated form), technical information about your browser and the devices you use (e.g. language setting, screen resolution), your Internet provider, the referrer URL (via which website/advertising medium you came to this website) may be collected.
- The data is used primarily to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and thus to obtain indications for improving the website. The legal basis for this data processing is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit a) GDPR.
- You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by changing the cookie settings. The lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected. You can also prevent the storage of Cookies from the outset by setting your browser accordingly. However, if you set your browser in order to reject all cookies, functionalities on this and other websites may be restricted.